- 1996-1997: Darryl Flaherty spent seven years as Senior Sales Consultant with the largest building Company in Australia – and then a further seven years as Sales Director of his own building company in South Perth BEFORE establishing Brooke Stone Properties in Joondalup in 1996 (together with his wife) Lesley Flaherty as Licensee.
- 1997-1998: Brooke Stone Properties was the first real estate office to be operative in Joondalup City – and at first only Lesley looked after the managements of the 31 property developments they had continued to design and develop mainly for overseas students. But over the years as people saw the quality and high rental returns achieved by Brooke Stone Properties they started asking our company and Lesley to also manage their property.
- 2000: From the small beginnings of just Darryl and Lesley working from the lounge room of a house built by Brooke Stone in Regents Park Rd next to the Joondalup Health Campus the company grew and grew and eventually they built a specifically designed home and office to accommodate five staff and our own family plus two toy poodles.
- 2006: Success followed success and we outgrew the ‘Home Office’ (sharing a home with 8 staff) so we purchased a 3 storey building at 88 Reid Promenade in Joondalup city and moved our offices.
- 2011: Because Brooke Stone was so well known – LJ Hooker approached us to join their International Franchise Group. Which we did !
- 2016: We resigned from the Franchise Group in June 2016 because we realised that although the Hooker Franchise was excellent for the Eastern States where the franchise really dominates – not enough support is given to areas like Perth where the brand is not well represented and has a low number of sales in comparison to the independents.
- 2016: And On – We have returned to our original name and redesigned the company towards a new direction that makes us very confident that we are back on track to provide the service, dedication and communication to our clients that we felt had ‘slipped away’ – under the direction of being controlled from the Eastern States.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO YOU (Our Client ) AS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY !
Darryl Flaherty: Managing Director – Licensed Auctioneer – National Association of Valuers
Lesley Flaherty: Licensee – Director
Sue Heggs: Finance Manager – Senior Property / Office Manager
Mark Pitman: Director of Overseas Sales
Staff: All are Dedicated and Motivated