Would you like to feel as if you are on a summers holiday all year round?
Get that relaxed beach holiday feeling by moving into this beach influenced family home in the ever popular Amberton Estate, Eglinton.
Built in Feb 2016 this character built home is situated on a 370sqm elevated corner block with glimpses of the sea.
This stunning home consists of :
– 4 double sized bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and a Study
– 2 Bathrooms (ensuite has a double shower)
– Theater Room – all wired up and ready to install your home theater surround system
– Gourmet kitchen with 900mm cooktop and oven
– Stone bench tops
– Plumbed fridge recess for icy cold water at the press of a button
– Huge laundry with heaps of cupboard space
– Secure front yard with aluminum timber slats
– Built in robes in three of the bedrooms
– Minor 4th bedroom or Study
– Double lock up garage with rear access to the back yard
– Front and Back yard has reticulated lawn for the kids to play on
– Huge alfresco area
– Sliding doors to meals area open right back to allow easy flow entertaining area to the back yard
– His and Hers Robes in the master bedroom
– Neutral colours throughout
– Timber Laminate floorboards throughout for easy care (Classic Oak Vintage Sawn Shipsdeck)
To be the first in line to secure this rental, contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438 to arrange a private viewing today.