Eglinton is one of the newest, fastest growing beachside estates in the Northern Suburbs of Perth.
Next door to Alkimos and between Yanchep Beach.
Spoilt for choice, this beautiful home is surrounded by private and public schools neighbouring the prestigous Mindarie & Quinns Rocks and the new Yanchep Primary and the established Yanchep High – all just a short drive to take the kids to school.
This 4 bedroom, Plus Study, 2 bathroom home is only 8 months old and built for the young family in mind. Located right across from Eglinton Park, more commonly known as the Flying Fox Playground.
Enjoy the large rooms and gourmet kitchen.
The yards are perfectly sized to enjoy the garden but in a low maintenance, no fuss style of living. Pets will be considered.
This home features:
– Separate home theatre
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Separate open study
– Gourmet kitchen with 900mm stove-top and oven
– Walk-in pantry
– Spacious, open plan family/dining area
– All 3 minor bedrooms are of decent size and with built in robes
– Ducted air conditioning
– Energy saving LED lighting
– Gas storage hot water system
– Paved Alfresco/entertainment area under main roof
– Decent size low-maintenance/easy-care back yard.
– Double, remote controlled lock-up garage with roller door to rear
– Short stroll down to the Flying Fox Playground
– Close proximity to schools, multiple parks, cafe and beach
– Future amenities to come including further schools, beach foreshore and multi-use playing field
By renting this property, you will also receive your own “Exclusive Property Manager” who will work with you to ensure you receive your entitlement to peace and to receive the best quality accommodation being offered by the owner in this property.
For a private viewing- contact Sue Heggs (Your Exclusive Property Manager) on 0412 160 438 (24/7).