“Under a Tuscan Sun”… Hocking – $390 pw
Mediterranean influenced family home on a 600 sqm block.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to the Hocking Primary School and local Woolworths store.
This 1996 character built home is now available to rent long term.
Hidden behind an oasis of Palm Trees and built for that “Mediterranean” holiday experience all year round.
This unique character built home consists of :
At the front of the house :
– Master Bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Reverse cycle split air con unit
– Separate lounge
– Open Study
Following through to :
– Chef’s kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
– 900mm Gas Upright Cooker (electric oven)
– Stainless steel dishwasher
– Spacious open plan family room and separate meals area
– Reverse cycle split air con unit in the living areas &
– Terracotta tiling throughout
Towards the rear of the home :
– 3 minor bedrooms (2 with BIRs and 1 open robe)
– Main bathroom
– Laundry with bench top and linen cupboard
– Separate toilet
Step outside to your very own oasis with :
– Undercover Patio
– Additional Undercover area under the main roof with inground
spa (although spa is not in use) –
Tenant may arrange to have spa up and running at their own
– Step down another level to the Lilly ponds/garden area
– Hidden Den (for the kids or parents hideaway retreat)
– Garden Shed
– Single Carport + Additional driveway to the side which allows
parking for 2 more cars.
– Parking for Boat/Caravan/Work ute
– Solar Panels
– Home will be freshly painted throughout before you move in
For a private viewing, please contact
Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438